BioComp is a new generation biofuel heating system consisting of a BioComp boiler, a Multijet burner, a K2 -walking floor bottom and
an Arimatic 200 control centre.
BioComp series includes 60 kW, 80 kW, 120 kW and 150 kW boiler systems.
BenefitOperating pressure for all the boilers is 3 bar.
• Suitable for burning a variety of biofuels including wood chip, pellet and grain
• High efficiency ~92 %
• Low emissions
The standard BioComp boiler package includes BioComp boilers can be manufactured for either right or left handed use.
• Hot tap water production (plate heat exchanger) and mixing valve
• Accumulator tank control system
• Residual oxygen control (lambda sensor)
• Automatic ash removal system (screw and ash box)
• Automatic convection part cleaning
• Vacuum controlled flue gas fan
• Pulse controlled extinguishing system and AVTA safety system (wood chips)
• Powder extinguishing system and Rotary air lock feeder (PS-10) (wood pellet)
|60 kw||80 kw||120 kw||150 kw|